Recipe: Yummy Spicy bacon ranch chicken sandwich (Air fried)

Spicy bacon ranch chicken sandwich (Air fried). Great recipe for Spicy bacon ranch chicken sandwich (Air fried). I was craving Wendy's , and I had coupons too. I left off some ingredients for the picky eater,.

Spicy bacon ranch chicken sandwich (Air fried) While the chicken marinates, fry up the bacon until chewy. Spicy bacon ranch chicken sandwich (Air fried) I was craving Wendy's , and I had coupons too. I left off some ingredients for the picky eater,. You can cook Spicy bacon ranch chicken sandwich (Air fried) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of Spicy bacon ranch chicken sandwich (Air fried)

  1. It's of Breaded frozen chicken breast.
  2. You need of Hot sauce of choice.
  3. Prepare of Cooked bacon.
  4. It's of Lettuce.
  5. It's of Tomatoes.
  6. Prepare of Ranch dressing.
  7. You need of Cheese optional.
  8. It's of Buns.

And I added all of that to my sandwich. This took no time, and I made homemade fries right along with my chicken as I air fried them , was only cooking for two. This Air Fryer Chicken Sandwich (Chick-fil-A Copycat) recipe is the best homemade meal the whole family will love! The chicken is brined in pickle juice and buttermilk, which produces tender and juicy chicken with a crispy breading.

Spicy bacon ranch chicken sandwich (Air fried) instructions

  1. Make bacon, set aside.
  2. Air fry chicken to package directions.
  3. When chicken has 10 left, add hot sauce to each one... after 5 mins flip and add hot sauce to that side..
  4. Air fry buns shortly after chicken is done.
  5. Starting making the sandwich. Top with cheese, lettuce, tomato,bacon, and ranch dressing..

Add in cayenne pepper and fresh veggies for the spicy deluxe! Wrap bacon strips around chicken, tuck the ends on the underside of the chicken breasts. Grease air fryer basket then carefully transfer chicken to basket. Make sure bacon is still tucked under firmly. Air Fryer Fried Chicken Sandwiches are topped with the most delicious homemade sauce and crunchy slaw!

Comments