Easiest Way to Make Appetizing My Roast Chicken Sandwich. ☺️

My Roast Chicken Sandwich. ☺️.

My Roast Chicken Sandwich. ☺️ You can have My Roast Chicken Sandwich. ☺️ using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of My Roast Chicken Sandwich. ☺️

  1. It's 2 slices of buttered Bread.
  2. Prepare 4 of Good Slices Roast Chicken.
  3. Prepare 2 slices of Monterey Jack cheese.
  4. You need 1 tbls of soft spreadable cheese.
  5. You need 1 handful of pepper Rocket lettuce.
  6. Prepare 4 of cherry tomatoes sliced.
  7. It's of Salt to your taste.
  8. You need 1/2 Tsp of Black cracked pepper.

My Roast Chicken Sandwich. ☺️ step by step

  1. Add the piece of bread on a serving plate. Add the chicken sliced. Next add rocket lettuce.
  2. Next add sliced cherry tomatoes. And salt and pepper then add the red onion..
  3. Add the soft cheese on the slice of bread that's for the top of the sandwich. Next add Monterey jack cheese slices.
  4. Add the top with cheese on top of the chicken mix. Press down firmly and cut across from corner to corner..

Comments